|Photo credit: susivinh on Flickr|
And yet, my TBR list of books that I own is pretty intimidating. In a good way. But uh, it’s a lot. (And let’s not talk about the TBR list of books I don’t own, but want rather badly—that list is out of control.)
I’m pretty positive I won’t read all of the books I own before the end of the year. But despite that, I’ll continue to buy more at every opportunity (and will do so with a smile on my face. Some might call it an addiction. I call it a passion).
Here are just a sample of some of the books at the top of said list:
- Half Wild by Sally Green (pre-ordered, so don’t have it yet, but still technically owned)
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (also pre-ordered)
- Heartsick by Caitlin Sinead
- A Vault of Sins by Sarah Harian
- The Star Thief by Jamie Grey
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
As I’ve spoken to a rather large sampling of bookworms online, I know this happy epidemic of buying or borrowing books despite owning many many many unread books is a laughably common thing. And the funny thing is, the more I read every year, the more the list grows (probably because I buy books more quickly? I don’t know).
As this seemed like a rather fun discussion, I thought I’d turn the table over to you guys. Do you have an owned TBR list? What are some of the books on the top of yours?
What does your owned TBR list look like? Join the discussion on @Ava_Jae's blog. (Click to tweet)