|Photo credit: yanni on Flickr|
So! I’m going to share with you guys all of Writability’s current romance/love/face-smooshing related posts for your browsing pleasure.
In chronological order!
- Loving Your Villain
- The Problem with Love Triangles
- Romance in Writing: Don’t Force It
- How to Write Romance Well
- Romance in Writing: Murder the Insta-Love
- Why Do Your Characters Like Each Other?
- Discussion: What Relationships Would You Like to See More Of?
- Vlog: On Writing Strong Secondary Love Interests
- How to Write Awesome Kiss Scenes
Whether you’ll be celebrating Valentine’s Day with a loved one or with a tub of ice cream and Netflix, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Do you know of any great romance-writing posts?
Struggling to get your romantic subplots down? @Ava_Jae rounds up love, kissing & romance-writing posts for V-day. (Click to tweet)