It's Tuesday vlog time! Being a writer isn't easy, but here are five ways to help you improve your skills.
- The Fire in Fiction by Donald Maass (review)
- Plot & Structure by James Scott Bell
- Revision & Self-Editing by James Scott Bell
Awesome Industry Blogs:
- YA Highway (general YA writing tips/industry info)
- Nathan Bransford's blog (former literary agent with amazing archived posts)
- Agent Sarah Negovetich's blog (lots of great info here for writers)
- Writers Helping Writers (many useful posts for writers)
- The Write Practice (more super useful writerly goodness)
What tips do you have for improving your writing skills?
Are you a writer? @Ava_Jae vlogs about five ways to improve your writing skills. (Click to tweet)
Trade critiques & edit your WIP = 2/5 ways writer @Ava_Jae suggests for improving your writing. What would you add? (Click to tweet)