AMAZING NEWS

You guys.

You guys!

YOU GUYS!

LOOK.







Okay, it's kind of cut off so in case you can't read it, it saysss...

"Ava Jae's debut BEYOND THE RED, in which a feud on a distant, crimson planet with established nanite technology creates a violent uprising that threatens the reign of a teenage queen and forces her to turn to her rebel half-blood bodyguard for help, before the planet's human population is destroyed at the hands of her power-hungry twin brother, to Nicole Frail at Sky Pony Press, in a nice deal, for publication in early 2016, by Louise Fury at The Bent Agency in association with Rachel Brooks of the L. Perkins Agency (World)." 

AHHH!

I don’t really even know what to say besides


and


and also a whole lotta


My book is going to be a thing! That you can all read! In early 2016! I’m going to be a published author! AHHHH!

It’s so crazy to me that in a little over a year, I’ll be able to hold my book. In my hand. And you guys can read it. AND IT'LL BE IN HARDCOVER. (*SQUEEE*)

You can also add it to your Goodreads shelf HERE. (I can't believe I can actually say that. WHAT IS THIS LIFE?).


SO. MUCH. EXCITEMENT.

I will probably at some point write a more coherent post about this, but in the meantime I want to thank my incredible agent Louise Fury, and Team Fury and Rachel Brooks who all put so much time and amazing hard work into making this book amazing and believing in it, and selling it and I just—GROUP HUG, OKAY GUYS?

Also my CPs.

Also you guys.

Also just the whole incredibly amazing writing community who are my favorite online community ever.

THANK YOU.

34 comments:

Anita Saxena said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news! So happy for you!

The Feminist Grandma said...

This is my first sight of your blog - what a treat! Congratulations, though I don't know you - and thanks for sharing your excitement.

Fida Islaih said...

Ahh!! This is amazing!! You deserve it and such!! Many congratulations!!!

Heather said...

There are some things that can only be expressed with GIFS, and you have done so perfectly. :) Congratulations!

Blair B. Burke said...

Congratulations! Well worth all the excitement.

Taylor Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, how positively amazing! CONGRATULATIONS! This is huge, and after all of your hard work and dedication you absolutely deserve it. *hugs* Plus, just a year and a half until publication--you must be over the moon! I've added it on Goodreads, and I think I might even be the first to do so, though that's sure to change once the news spreads. :) I'll be keeping an eye out for updates as time goes on!

David Brown said...

Excellent news! Congrats!

Mia Hayson said...

AHHHHHHHH SO AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD YOUR BOOK IN MY ARMS! This could not have happened to a more deserving person <3 <3 <3

Faustine said...

Congratulations!

Ava Jae said...

Thank you so much!! ^_^

Ava Jae said...

Oh awesome! Welcome to Writability, and thank you!! :)

Ava Jae said...

Thank you so much, Fida!!

Ava Jae said...

GIFs are the only way to express this level of excitement. Thank you so much, Heather! :)

Ava Jae said...

Thank you! ^_^

Ava Jae said...

Thank you thank you thank you so much!! I am absolutely over the moon. :)

Ava Jae said...

Thank you! :)

Ava Jae said...

Your use of GIFs today is perfect. THANK YOU, MIA!!! :D

Ava Jae said...

Thank you!

jezzell19 said...

Very cool! Congrats, Ava!

Sioux Trett said...

OMG Best news ever!!! I'm so happy for you - living the dream!! It sounds incredible and I've already added it to my Goodreads shelf. Now go enjoy being a freakin rock star!!

Jen Donohue said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

That is. The best. News! :D

Leandra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Ava, this totally made my night!! So happy! And you're totally going to have to swing by the blog when all the book fun starts. Super huge hug!

Ava Jae said...

Thank you so so much, Sioux! ^___^

Ava Jae said...

THANK YOU!! :D :D

Ava Jae said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, LEANDRA!!!!! And I would be happy to! :D

RoweMatthew said...

That's great! You certainly deserve it. Wow. You actually made me believe that traditional publishing is possibly possible.

Ava Jae said...

Thank you so much!! And yay! So happy to hear that—it totally is possible! :)

Patchi said...

Congratulations! Only saw this today, but I'm guessing the partying will last a LLLOOONNNGGG time!

Ava Jae said...

Omg THAT GIF. LOVE IT! :D


ALSO THANK YOU!


ALSO JENSEN ACKLES!


Also I can't wait to share it with everyone! YAYYY!

Ava Jae said...

Thank you, Patchi! And you're very right—the party is absolutely still here. :)

Dakota Shain Byrd said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic! I wish you the absolute best. :-)

Ava Jae said...

Thank you so much, Dakota! :)

Emma Adams said...

Only just saw this - congratulations! This sounds fantastic! :D

Ava Jae said...

Thank you so much, Emma! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...