|Photo credit: mpclemens on Flickr|
So short post today, because you should be writing. And so should I.
But that’s ok! Because in honor of thousands of writers around the world jumping in full steam ahead and making words happen today, I’ve decided to share some links with helpful NaNoWriMo tips, both from the archives here at Writability and from across the interwebs.
So here we go!
For those still not sure whether or not to participate (it’s not too late!)
- To NaNo or Not to NaNo?
- NaNoWriMo Pep Talk from Rainbow Rowell
- Pep Talk from Yours Truly
- 12 Thoughts About NaNoWriMo (The Write Practice)
For those in the WriMo trenches:
- Great NaNoWriMo Survival Guide (bookgeekconfessions.tumblr.com)
- Five NaNoWriMo Tips (tinyplasticdinosaurs.tumblr.com)
- How (Not) to Be a NaNoWriMo Champ
- Brilliant post on the point of NaNoWriMo (Beth Revis)
- Write and Don’t Look Back
- How to Fast Draft
- How (Not) to Finish Your First Draft
- Why First Draft Writing Sucks (happier than it sounds, I promise)
Good luck, my fellow NaNoers! Remember that Write or Die is your friend, the writing community is here to cheer you on, and above all—keep writing!
In honor of #NaNoWriMo, here are some tips compiled from the interwebs and Writability. (Click to tweet)
Are you participating in #NaNoWriMo? Here are some motivational links and tips compiled just for you. (Click to tweet)