- Why You Need Critique Partners (Really) (vlog)
- How to Edit: The CP Trade (vlog)
- How to Handle Tough CP Feedback (vlog)
- 5 Places to Find Critique Partners
- Critique Partners: They're Not Optional
- How to Choose Critique Partners
- Writing Tips: CPs vs Betas (blog post version)
ALSO GOING ON:
- I'm guest posting over at Janice Hardy's Fiction University today! Check it out for info on common first page issues.
- And! You have until tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST to enter for a chance to win a first 250 critique featured right here on Writability!
Do you use both CPs and beta readers? How do you use them differently?
Writer @Ava_Jae says, "you need outside feedback to get an objective view of your work." What do you think? #vlog (Click to tweet)
Confused about the difference between CPs and betas? @Ava_Jae breaks it down in today's vlog. (Click to tweet)