|Photo credit: anitacanita on Flickr|
So if I’d written a writer bucket list a couple years ago (or any time before a year ago, really) this is what it would have looked like:
Get an awesome agent.(Yay!) Go to a writer’s conference.(More yay!)
- Get a publishing contract.
- See my book selling at Barnes & Nobles.
- Make a living off my writing.
- Becomes a NYT bestselling author (what, I can dream, right?).
- Become someone’s favorite author.
- Write someone’s favorite character.
- Participate in a book signing.
- Go on a book tour.
- Be on a panel at a writing conference.
- See one of my books adapted to film.
- Live somewhere outside of the States. (Not really writing-related, but still).
So those are the ones I can think of at the moment! Next up, I’m going to challenge my CP Vicki Leigh (whose book is coming out in A MONTH. What?) and NA author of adorableness Megan Erickson.
But I also want to hear from you—what items are on your writer bucket list?
.@Ava_Jae shares her writer bucket list. What's on yours? (Click to tweet)